CKC-1 Hygienic Liner
The CKC-1 is perfect for manufacturers of kids’ swimwear. The dimensions are optimized to fit smaller children’s garments. The non-woven face-sheet is derived from natural sources. Rest assured, when you choose the CKC-1 you are receiving a first-rate product guaranteed by million-dollar product liability insurance.
All True Fit Try On Hygienic Liners protect your garments while saving your business time and money.
- The white, non-woven face sheet is similar to 3M paper tape widely used for direct skin applications in hospitals worldwide.
- This material has been tested in an independent laboratory and found to be hypoallergenic and to have zero dermal irritation to the skin.
- Hypoallergenic medical grade adhesive.
- Enables the Hygienic Liner to stay in kids’ swimwear without leaving residue upon removal
- Tested in an independent laboratory and determined to have zero dermal irritation.
- The CKC-1 Hygienic Liner protects kids’ swimwear while being tried on at the retail store and at home from catalog sales.
- Protects swimwear from being soiled, so that garments will not be “marked out of stock”
Availability & Shipping
- CKC-1 Hygienic Liner is a stock item avail-able for immediate shipment from our warehouses in California, Georgia and Hong Kong.
- This product is shipped worldwide.
- The dimensions are optimized to fit smaller children’s garments.
- The non-woven face-sheet is derived from natural sources to provide absorption.
- This product is covered under a two million dollar product liability insurance policy.