KC-1 Hygienic Liner
The KC-1 is the first hygienic liner we recommend to manufacturers because the dimensions are optimized to fit the largest number of garments and the white face-sheet means the text is clearly visible on all colors of the lining. Composed of high-performance medical grade adhesive and non-woven face-sheet. The non-woven face-sheet is derived from natural sources to provide absorption. Rest assured, when you choose the KC-1 you are receiving a first-rate product guaranteed by million-dollar product liability insurance. Our customers enjoy a significant discount when ordering in case quantities of 10 rolls or more.
All True Fit Try On Hygienic Liners protect your garments while saving your business time and money. Find out how our Hygienic Liners
specifically, benefit your unique business model. Click Here
- The white, non-woven face sheet is similar to 3M paper tape widely used for direct skin applications in hospitals worldwide.
- This material has been tested in an independent laboratory and found to be hypoallergenic and to have zero dermal irritation to the skin.
- Hypoallergenic medical grade adhesive.
- Enables the Hygienic Liner to stay in the ladies’ swimsuit without leaving residue upon removal.
- Tested in an independent laboratory and determined to have zero dermal irritation.
- The KC-1 Hygienic Liner protects ladies’ swimwear and lingerie while being tried on at the retail store and at home from catalog sales.
- Protects swimwear from being soiled, so that garments will not be “marked out of stock”.
Availability & Shipping
- KC-1 Hygienic Liner is a stock item avail-able for immediate shipment from our warehouses in California, Georgia and Hong Kong.
- This product is shipped worldwide.
- A single product for many garments.
- Save time. Train your worker on only one Hygienic Liner, reduce administration burden and line switching time.
- Opaque face sheet is clearly visible on many different color garments.
- Maintain high quality standards at a low price.
- This product is covered under a two million dollar product liability insurance policy.