ECO-CLT Thong Hygienic Liner
Our new ECO-CLT Thong Hygienic Liner is composed of 90% Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic (PCR). The same beautiful design as our standard CLT-1 Thong Hygienic Liner that fits smaller cut swimwear. The 1.2 mil PCR facesheet and release liner equates to a 40% reduction in bulk use of plastic and a 75% reduction in carbon footprint vs virgin grades of plastic film. The ECO-CL Hygienic Liner is available for immediate shipment ex-works California and Hong Kong.
- Clear 1.2 mil face sheet, composed of 90% Post Consumer Recycled (PCR) PET polyester plastic film.
- Water resistant adhesive enables the Hygienic Liner to stay in the ladies’ swimsuit without leaving residue upon removal.
- 90% Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic
- 40% reduction in bulk use of plastic
- 75% reduction in carbon footprint vs. virgin grades of plastic film
- Used by swimwear manufacturers, retail stores and online retailers worldwide.
- Protects swimwear from being soiled, so garments will not be “marked out of stock”.
Availability & Shipping
- ECO-CLT Hygienic Liner is a stock item available Ex-Works our warehouses in California and Hong Kong.
- Post Consumer Recycled (PCR) PET polyester plastic film replaces virgin fossil PET plastic film supporting the circular economy by eliminating waste and the use of natural resources. The 1.2 mil face sheet a 40% reduction in bulk use of plastic compared to the 2 mil face sheet on our CLT-1 Hygienic Liner.
- This product is covered under a two million dollar product liability insurance policy.